Thursday 18 February 2010

Cutie cutie

Hi there! Long time so quiet. Still around...still huge... still heavy... I'm 36week now... whoaah! I'm nervous already.. counting the days now...

Still can sew? Yes... but... very2 lazy now... Yet, I need rest too... Another pending orders from friends..... here's my last mission accomplished!... No more after this... I can't even find the effort to make for my own... sad though.. I miss my sewing already...


A plain bib, very suitable for customized embroidery... Flo, its a good idea for a gift for your friend. Hope she likes it...


I wanted to make this too for Maya.... this one is for AuntieJ, for her son Ethan, who will be a big bro soon, same like Maya, soon to be a big sister...

See what I made for myself?

A jacket! Neah! I didn't have the time to make my own jacket, although I thought of making one for myself... Errr... Next mission then... after confinement. I plan to make jacket for my lil ones.... Surely cute ones! Heheheh... cant wait...

As for now... I only managed to embroider "Sew Cute" on my jacket... to bring to hospital during delivery later. I wanted to sew my name on it...but hahahaha I feel I'm not that young to expose my own name on my attire... too shy lah..!


This is the original embroidery design on this Cheetah brand Jacket...
( hehehe.. cheap jacket only..)
Too bad it was initially C&S... if it were the other way round.. I can just add Sew & Cute on it.

Till then... I hope I have something to post before new baby arrive.
Tata!

1 comment:

ClarityDefinesYou said...

woweeee! tia lama lagi aku jadik aunty lagik :) nah si maya mau ada adik sudah neh ada sudah kawan dia tuh nanti mau main barbie doll and masak2 kali hehehe :) bah zura take care of yourself and do please keep us posted on your new arrival soon k saya mau tengok gambarssss k :) huggles & kisses for you and Maya always!
Cila

Copyright Text