Tuesday 11 January 2011

For your eyes only

To all my loyal viewers, deeply apologize for the long silence... Too busy with my lil 9 months old baby... Still breastfeeding.. Thank God I survived on breastfeeding until today...

But I still do a lil bit of sewing & embroidery... Only when there's an urgent "cannot-say-no" orders.. I do admit, I had to go very slow at some orders... or might have put aside some... I'm so so sorry for my delay...

When I come to think back... what is money compare to the baby who needs you by their side... But no worries my friends... I'm doing the best I can to cope with your delayed order(s) ya...

Give me some time...

Anyway, just to share with you some old pics which I didn't manage to upload since Dec 2010.

Enjoy the pics & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.











No comments:

Copyright Text