Thursday 31 December 2009

Countdown 2010


New Year is just a few hours from now..
Wishing you a Happy New Year, May all your 2010 resolution will come true!

This is also to inform you that ALL NEW ORDERS WILL BE CLOSED temporarily until further notice. Although my due date will be in March, I have to concentrate with my own preparation and still in progress of completing some delayed orders.

To all my friends out there who is still waiting for my work to complete, please pray for my health... and strength. I am deeply sorry to drag your request for quite some time, due to my unfit & physically "heavy" now .. my sewing pace has also decreased. Hope you can still bear with me... I will do the best I can.

Thank you for your support & patience everyone!
Without you readers, I won't be here ..

Do email me if you have any enquiries.. I'm still reachable via email aruzamo@yahoo.com or YM: aruzamo or SKYPE: jurramo
I will respond to you the soonest possible.

Happy New Year
"Kotobian Toun Wagu"
"Selamat Tahun baru"
2010



No comments:

Copyright Text