Thursday 9 April 2009

Visit my booth

I am joining together with Epal Craft Centre in participating for an event -
MANUFACTURING SABAH 2009
Sabah Trade Centre
April 9th - 12th, 2009
10.30am - 6.30pm
Come and visit our booth "Pusat Kraftangan Epal". There will be lots of exhibitors from various field, eg: manufacturing, industrial machineries, SMIs, food & beverage industry and a lot more!!
HOT DEAL!!

Janome Harmony All-in-One 2049


RM1999.00
 

SOLD!

ONLY!


1 unit available
1st come 1st serve basis
CASH & CREDIT CARD ONLY
OFFER ENDS 30th April 2009.
Anyone interested, please visit my booth!
or email me anytime! If you have my number.. just call me

2 comments:

Embroidery said...

1 unit jer??? komfom terlepas..sbb sy kaya bulan Mei nanti..hahha..sygnyer Zura...

Jurra said...

Boleh cuba next month.. mana tau ada.. kot2 u the lucky one for next offer??

Kalau minat.. you boleh email me your details.. kalau ada lagi promo panas gini.. I'll give u a buzz!

Copyright Text