Friday 27 June 2008

Diaper Stacker done!

Hah! Finally done with my diaper stacker. Since kak K was so excited to get her stuff today, I only managed to make a simple embelishment last nite- mixture of ric rac for the borders & the letter "L", felt applique for the heartshape with simple blanket stitch around it & stem stitch for "V" & "E".
I wanted to do the ric rac dahlias, but I was short of ric rac... Next one then..

This is my first crochet flower! Wow.. an achievement for me.. I just learnt crochet.. Still a lot more to learn..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaa... i should learn that crochet flower too.. tapi jarum pun takde lagi.. huhu..

Natrah Norlin said...

pergh..cantik bunga crochet ni kak...

mcellen said...

Wah Jurra...byk suda ko bikin...lots of improvement for this diaper stacker design..Congrats!!!

Jurra said...

Hi Maya, Natrah & Yone..
trima kasi for your support! Apreciate it.

Copyright Text