Tuesday 22 July 2008

Recycle the old bolster case


Long time I didn't shop for our queen size bedsheet. Eversince my company I worked with had stopped from giving us RM50 Parkson voucher for annual dinner as a doorgift to all staff.


All these years I used the voucher to buy our bedsheets (kesian kan?), cos I couldn't figure out what to buy there.. for $50 .. I just add a few more to get the nice soft & cool bedsheet. The least that I can afford..


Bedsheet normally comes with 2 pillow cases & 1 bolster case. But I never had a "bantal guling" or bolster all my life.. so I got to waste 1 piece of bolster case from each set..


Never used it.. just kept it for nothing..


I dig out my closet last weekend and found a few bolster cases, still bright & shiny.. So I was thinking, since Maya is still sleeping with us on our bed, might as well I make one pillow case for her.. that matched..
This is the bolster case that I recycled.

Here are some of the steps i took to transform the bolster case to a pillow case.

TADA! Now I have 3 pillowcases!

See who's leg conquers all..


5 comments:

Hannie C said...

jurra!! thanks for the idea, i've that in my closet too and I don't use them either. does it fit into normal size pillow? hmm... good idea..

Rizon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jurra said...

yeah hannie.. same size as the normal pillowcase..

But its a bit tricky, cos the fabric fits "ngam-ngam" the size.. you just have to figure out how do the opening part.

I malas want to cut it.. i just sew all 3-and-a-half corners of it.. As long as its covered the pillow nicely.

Anonymous said...

wakakkakkakkak itu kaki mo juga inteprem......

Anonymous said...

hahaha!..
i selalu buat cam ni.. & all my bolster case dah jadi pillow case.. :D

Copyright Text