Sunday 1 March 2009

Cute

I can't wait to sew those lil cute machine embroidery motifs.. I hv not purchase any designs yet.. since the price was a bit too much for me.. So I can only search for free designs on the net...




These cute ones was given by a friend, Kak D. Thanks for your kind thoughts of sharing some of your cute collections.

I also found this very interesting magazine about machine embroidery.. I was wondering how this magazine could give much of help.. But guess what.. it has links to those sites which offer really cute & free designs too! Saves me a lot!.. But tempted me to purchase their beautiful designs too... hmm...

4 comments:

Diah Rothman said...

Zura,
Wonder if every design turns out well, cos KD have not try them out before. Looks great, but some will come out with very dense stitches, means you have to increase the size. Have to make lots of try and error. Good luck, Zura.

Rhonda said...

Hi there. Has your package arrived yet? I'm getting worried.

merpati66 said...

Salam..seronoknya dpt buat sendiri kan kan

Alviana said...

Jurra, they all are so cute. Cant wait for more. ;)

I have nominate you for an award. Feel free to visit my blog to pick it up :)

Copyright Text