Monday 4 August 2008

Shirred Pink Dress

What have I done over the weekend? Errmm.. not much of sewing actually only this tiny dress for my friend's 1 year old girl. A last minute gift for her birthday.. I wanted to make more.. but so little time...! I was rushing to finish up Sharon's flower girl dress, and a few alteration to be made.. Yeah.. mind me the newbie in sewing.. Had to go thru all the nitty gritty sewing..
Guess how long I took to make this dress? 30minutes! Can u believe that! THats the only time I had to make this dress. I have only 2 minutes to think.. and *-:) !!!
I was in a rush on Saturday.. doing my laundry .. cleaning the house..and had to meet a friend of mine who wants to buy EPAL sewing machine from me.. SO.. I had to go out to settle her purchase. I had only around 30 mins before I left the house.. As soon as the idea came to my mind.. I quickly grab my Janome and sew myself away..
*Phew*
Lucky it turns out alrite.. Hope it fits..

No comments:

Copyright Text